I have managed to turn SMW+SF into a bibliography system. I have styled the properties based on the allowed bibtex fields. Then, I imported our bibliography, and now I am working on export. I managed to get #ask to output bibtex using a template, and it works quite well for smallish queries. However, we have 15,000 pages in Category:Papers, and when I try to export the whole thing SMW because a memory hog. I gave it up to 1.5 GB of memoryand after 10 minutes it failed running out of memory.

I will provide the key bits of code if they are helpful:
My hope was that this bib system would allow my users to grow our bibliography to > 100,000 items, but I have to come up with some method of exporting the whole thing.



(Not sent from my iPhone)