I used SVN today to upgrade to the latest build and want to upgrade to the new store so I followed the instructions below:
(1) Login to your server, and change directory to [wikipath]/maintenance
This is a little misleading, should be [wikipath]/extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/maintainance
(2) Run php SMW_setup.php -b SMWSQLStore2 and follow its progress.
This worked OK
(3) Run php SMW_refreshData.php -tpv -b SMWSQLStore2 and follow its progress.
This failed until I added the following line (copied from setup.php):
set_include_path( get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR . dirname(__FILE__) . '/../../../' . 'maintenance' );
(4) Run php SMW_refreshData.php -v -b SMWSQLStore2 and follow its progress.
This failed and I've reached the limit of my debugging skills. I have no idea why DPL2 php files are involved in this! Error message is below:
[adv01@vps maintenance]$ php SMW_refreshData.php -v -b SMWSQLStore2
PHP Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /var/www/vhosts/adv01.mysever.com/httpdocs/w/maintenance/commandLine.inc on line 238
Selected storage SMWSQLStore2 for update!
Refreshing all semantic data in the database!
Some versions of PHP suffer from memory leaks in long-running scripts.
If your machine gets very slow after many pages (typically more than
1000) were refreshed, please abort with CTRL-C and resume this script
at the last processed page id using the parameter -s (use -v to display
page ids during refresh). Continue this until all pages were refreshed.
Processing pages from ID 0 to ID 144 ...
(0) Processing page with ID 1 ...
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getNamespace() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/adv01.myserver.com/httpdocs/w/extensions/DynamicPageList/DynamicPageList2.php on line 3011