HI!

I'm trying to setup snort with BASE.  It looks like everything is installed right, but I don't see any user manual or FAQ on how to use this thing. Since I seem to be the only person who asks these questions, lets call it a SAQ ( seldom asked questions )

1) how do i configure alerting? clicking on the "Alert Group Maintenance" lets me create a new Alert Group. I am then presented with a box allowing me to chose an action ( I assume that is something that will happen when i get a packet that matches a snort signature? ). I want to get an email when i see an SQL exploit, so i choose email alert (full) and put my email address in the box.  I click entire query and get this:

/var/www/html/base-1.4.3.1/includes/base_state_criteria.inc.php:155: WARNING: The following query key has not been implemented, yet: "7".
Report it to the BASE developers, please.

is this a setup issue, or a problem with... what ( BASE, mysql, php what?)

2) Is there a help screen somewhere?  I'm not seeing a link anywhere.

3 ) how do i delete an alert group? the delete button does this:

/var/www/html/base-1.4.3.1/includes/base_state_criteria.inc.php:155: WARNING: The following query key has not been implemented, yet: "7".
Report it to the BASE developers, please.

4) the FAQ said that it is possible to different levels of alerting with some database magic.  what do i do to get this to go?

Thanks,
Pepe Le Moko