Using SEB 1.9.1. I have tried the final and the hotfix and both run into this issue.
I install it and run seb and it will connect to the safe exam site. I go in and change the URL and nothing more, and the program opens but it does not go to the url I want it to go to. I have verified it is correct.
Would this be something in the config, or something on the url that is blocking or not replying?
maybe you changed the exam URL correctly, but in the wrong SebStarter.ini file.
After downloading and extracting the seb_1.9.1_win_final_release_bugfix.zip file, you see the default SebStarter.ini configuration file and the SebWindowsInstall.msi installation file. If you change the configuration file SebStarter.ini after first installation of SEB, you must copy this modified SebStarter.ini file to the following directory:
Window 7: C:\ProgramData\ETH Zuerich\SEB Windows 1.9.1\
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ETH Zuerich\SEB Windows 1.9.1
See Windows User Manual:
This is the location of the installed version of the SebStarter.ini file,
which is loaded by SEB whenever starting up.
Log in to post a comment.