Menu

Welcome to Open Discussion

2006-09-28
2017-12-22
  • Nobody/Anonymous

• Ken

Ken - 2009-01-11

trs_sdl_interface.c line 332: "guiforeground" looks like it should be "guibackground"
      It might also help to include links to xtrs to help people get the documentation and cassette program.

Other than that, I just started playing with this, so maybe more later.

Thanks for putting this together!

• Bill

Bill - 2009-01-15

Hi Ken,

I Just started playing too, works great, see my other post.

On your possible bug, I agree, but it only affects the GUI foreground colour (the menu that pops up when you hit F7), so its not a biggie.  You'll notice that you cannot change the GUI foreground colour in the F7 menu.   I'll add to your change by adding...

trs_sdl_gui.c: line 1752:  "gui_foreground" ==> "local_gui_foreground"

Once these changes are made the gui foreground colour change works fine.

Regards,
      Bill.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-04-16

New iMac User.  Found sdltrs to work very well except for two things, and discovered one gerrymander fix.
                                   CAPS LOCK is non functional.  However the keys     \   work like caps lock, shifted or not, as do
                                   the ~ curl or _  underline (accessible with shift).

TRS80 CLEAR key seems not functional - found no equivalent.

Regards,  Don Ady

• John Penner

John Penner - 2017-12-21

FN+HOME = CLEAR on the TRS80

• John Penner

John Penner - 2017-12-21

hi — SDLTRS has been wonderful. loved having a TRS80 — and SDLTRS has been the only solution on the mac with sound — unfortunately SDL on macOS 10.13 (high sierra) seems to break sound on SDL — and i am not able to get SDLTRS working with sound anymore. anyone else have this issue?

sincerely,
    john penner (toronto island)

• jacqueslaporte

jacqueslaporte - 2017-12-22

My husband is died 5 Janvier 2015...

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 21 déc. 2017 à 22:27, John Penner johnpenner@users.sf.net a écrit :

hi — SDLTRS has been wonderful. loved having a TRS80 — and SDLTRS has been the only solution on the mac with sound — unfortunately SDL on macOS 10.13 (high sierra) seems to break sound on SDL — and i am not able to get SDLTRS working with sound anymore. anyone else have this issue?

sincerely,
      john penner (toronto island)

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/sdltrs/discussion/616833/

To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit https://sourceforge.net/auth/subscriptions/