A new release of SDCC, the portable optimizing compiler suite for Intel MCS51 based (8031, 8032, 8051, 8052, etc.), Maxim (formerly Dallas) DS80C390 variants, Freescale (formerly Motorola) HC08 based (hc08, s08), Zilog Z80 based (z80, z180, gbz80, Rabbit 2000/3000, Rabbit 3000A) and Microchip PIC16 and PIC18 microprocessors is now available. Sources, documentation and binaries compiled for x86 Linux, x86 and x64 MS Windows and Mac OS X universal binaries are available ( http://sdcc.sourceforge.net ).
SDCC 3.3.0 Feature List
- Many small improvements in code generation for the z80-related ports - merged smallopts branch
- lospre (currently enabled for z80-related and hc08-related ports only) - merged lospre branch
- More efficient initialization of globals in z80, z180, r2k and r3ka ports.
- Inclusion of tests from the gcc test suite into the sdcc regression test suite led to many bugs being found and fixed.
- Split sdas390 from sdas8051
- Merged big parts of ASxxxx v5 into sdas
- New pic devices (synchronization with MPLABX 1.60). (Except for very old MCU-s.)
- New script which disassembles those hex files, in which MCS51 code there is. (mcs51-disasm.pl)
- Added the PIC16F1788 and PIC16F1789 devices.
- C11 _Alignof operator.
- C11 _Alignas alignment specifier.
- C11 _Static_Assert static assertion.
Numerous feature requests and bug fixes are included as well.
You can download the release from: