A new release of SDCC, the portable optimizing compiler for 8051, DS390, Z80, HC08, and PIC microprocessors is now available (http://sdcc.sourceforge.net). Sources, documentation and binaries compiled for x86 Linux, x86 MS Windows and PPC Mac OS X are available.
SDCC 2.9.0 Feature List:
* sdcpp synchronized with GNU cpp 4.3.3
* Integer constants written in binary (prefix 0b or 0B, followed by a sequence of 0 and 1digits) are now supported as a SDCC extension.
* pic16 *printf() library functions return int
* disabled support of undocumented and not standard compliant 'b' binary format specifier ("%b", "%hb" and "%lb") in pic16 *printf() and printf_tiny() library functions
* fixed initialization of unnamed bitfields members of objects of structure and union type
* many optimizations to reduce code size and increase speed in the Z80 backend
* added support for ar format libraries to adcc asxxxx
* libraries, included in sdcc packages, are in ar format
* sdcc asxxxx license changed to GPLv3
* added support for many PIC16 devices
Numerous feature requests and bug fixes are included as well.
You can download the release from:
Log in to post a comment.