From: Felipe Massia Pereira <felipe.pereira@ic...> - 2002-09-09 21:33:29
I compiled a TCP/IP stack for Z80 with SDCC (lwIP). It's happening
something strange... It seems the code is not being well loaded into
simulator's memory. COuld it be a problem of too large code? How much sz80
can handle and how do I know if it has overflown?
What really happens is:
1. sz80 main.ihx --> falls in NOP's sequence
2. sdcdb -mz80 main.ihx --> worked!
3. changed the program a little
4. sz80 main.ihx --> invalid instruction
5. sdcdb -mz80 main.ihx --> invalid instruction
I could send the ihx so someone could take a look. I'm going to use gdb on
thanks in advance!
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.