I am using the pic14 port, currently with 16F627 and F648.
I am updating the compiler once a week to the latest snapshot...
I would like to ask the following:
- How can I optimise those silly banksel instructions before each
I define only a few variables - in one bank (later I will use all
banks) - but, I have that silly banksel instruction before all the
- Can I control the generation of the banksel instructions?
- Are there a way to tell the compiler to optimise the generation
of the banksels?
- Are there any way to use the inline function feature?
I know it is not supported and I can define an empty inline to
overcome, but how to achieve the same functionality?
As I reading the docs the naked function seems to be the
- The peephole optimiser does not work for each rule!
Eg. it will not do the "peep 3 - decf/mov/skpz to decfsz\n" for
It is because the the compiler generate the
" btfss STATUS,2\n"
" btfss STATUS,z\n"
Is it my fault or can I do something to overcome?
I wish Happy New Year to all the developers and the users of sdcc.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.