From: Vangelis Rokas <vrokas@ot...> - 2004-10-03 10:45:49
As of SDCC version 2.4.5 #851 PIC16 port has been updated
with many new features.
1. Support for varargs functions
This feature is the most new one and it has not been extensively
checked yet. Furthermore the print_small() library function doesn't
not yet provide valid results. Nevertheless initial testing of varargs
shows no problems so I decided to make it available to the public
2. Fixed many bugs and applied patches send by Raphael Neider and
3. Progress is made towards having clean reentrant functions, something
which is not yet fully supported.
4. Generic pointers are reenabled. Now the port emits calls to support
functions _gptrget* and _gptrput* to handle generic pointers read/write.
In the future there might be inlined versions of these functions to reduce
function call overhead.
5. many other improvements and bug fixes that I don't remember right now...
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.