From: Michael Hope <michaelh@ju...> - 2001-09-02 04:41:15
From the change log:
* src/z80/gen.c: Fixed up generator to pass the regresion tests,
specifically fixing loads fo$
* device/lib/gbz80/Makefile: Fixed up all the libraries to pass
the regression tests.
* support/regression/ports/host/spec.mk: Updated to compile with
the new type specifiers.
* device/lib/Makefile.in (Z80SOURCES): Removed old _mululong,
_mulslong, and unneeded _mulint$
* device/lib/_mullong.c (_mulslong): Changed to actually return a
From the regression tests:
sapphire:~/projects/sdcc/support/regression$ make -s test-z80 test-gbz80
Summary for 'z80': 0 failues, 1764 tests, 366 test cases
Summary for 'gbz80': 0 failues, 1764 tests, 366 test cases
Sweeet. Admitably the emulator I'm using has a few bugs, so these results
aren't completly correct, but ah well.