1) The Makefile for the Z80 assembler isn't created by configure.
2) The Makefile for the Z80 linker isn't created by configure. I don't know
if it is necessary to build a Z80 specific linker.
3) The Z80 assembler isn't built and installed by make and make install.
4) The library layout in /usr/local/share/sdcc/lib doesn't have separate
mcs51 and z80 subdirectories which it will need.
5) The Z80 libraries aren't built and installed by make and make install.
6) Simulators are built for 8051, Z80 and AVR. Are these all functional?
Log in to post a comment.