The non development version 0.8.0 has just been released, as no one
reported any major problems with 0.7.4. I have included the release
I have also uploaded some plans for 0.9.x to
http://www.screem.org/development.php any comments, suggestions, or
offers of development assistance would be more than welcome.
* New stable release, incorporating all the changes from the development
version since 0.6.0 was released in February.
* New docking interface, the size / positioning of dock items will now be r=
* separated dock items out into individual items
* GtkSourceView now used for the editor
* Improved tag tree with help dialog, even for the doctype in use
* many bug fixes=20
* sync with sitecopy 0.13.4
* improved inline tagging now includes element names
* insert doctype will now insert the w3c uris for the html doctypes
* downloaded dtds, when inserted, will insert the url they were fetched fro=
* Ability to save a file as a template
* Fix links in pages manually from the Tools menu
* Manually update from the template for a page via the Tools menu
Make your website SCREEM - Site Creating & Editing EnvironMent
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.