Menu

Stateflow toolbox

Help
2013-12-08
2013-12-09
  • Falk Eippert

Falk Eippert - 2013-12-08

Hi Dominik,

I'm currently using version 2.1.8.1 of scralyze and get the stateflow toolbox warning, no matter what I do to remove the toolbox (I tried all the options you suggested in a previous post on this topic). However, as you said that starting with version 2.1.5 this shouldn't be a problem anymore, I wondered whether I can just ignore the warning or could the presence of the toolbox negatively affect my analyses?

Another question relates to the sampling rate: is the parameter defaults.down.sr only relevant for GLM analyses or will data also be downsampled for DCM analyses? I'm asking because I was wondering whether I could speed up the DCM analyses by providing a previously downsampled file. But then, I also wasn't sure what kind of minimum rate you would suggest, i.e. is 10Hz too low?

Cheers,
    Falk

• Dominik Bach

Dominik Bach - 2013-12-09

Hi Falk

don't worry about the state flow toolbox. In release 2.1.8 it should not affect SCRalyze any longer - we kept the warning just in case but have never seen any problems so far. I don't know why you're getting this warning if the toolbox is disabled; scr_init simply does a check on the licences. But again, this should not be a problem and we will remove this warning in the next release.

DCM automatically filters the data - and downsamples to 10 Hz, so there is no benefit in providing low-resolution data. I know DCM is painstakingly slow - for the moment we just have to live with this.

Hope this helps,
    best wishes
    Dom

• Falk Eippert

Falk Eippert - 2013-12-09

Thanks a lot, that's good to know!
    Cheers,
    Falk