SciTE Version 3.4.3 on Windows 7 64 bit (Has been a bug for many versions before as well)
Unable to delete folder if SciTE has saved a file to it, until SciTE has been closed.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a folder, like testFolder
2) Create a file in testFolder, like testFile.txt
3) Open testFile.txt in SciTE
4) Make a change, save file
5) Close testFile.txt in SciTE but do not close SciTE
6) In Windows Explorer, delete testFile.txt (Works fine)
7) In Windows Explorer, try to delete testFolder, will get error:
The action can't be completed because folder or file in it is open in another program
8) Close SciTE
9) In Windows Explorer, delete testFolder (Works file)
Log in to post a comment.