line() code needs 2 parameters wile doc only specifies on.
(worked around it by using Line(0,iPosition), assuming Doc is intended behavior)
Ps: A additional example note in ScriptLexer page about the needed(?) use of "extension*.ext=script.lua" to active/linkup the lua part might be useful.
Line is a method on the styler object: print(styler:Line(styler.startPos))
You shouldn't need to use "extension*.ext=script.lua" to use a script lexer. It works for me when setting the normal Lua script property ext.lua.startup.script.
styler:Line(*) ... My mistake, was using styler.Line(*).
Aha. I did not try "ext.lua.startup.script". The function name in the example seemed so deliberate general, I kinda dismissed "ext.lua.startup.script" as being the intended linkup for the script part. And started looking for something with a less global scope. which I found in "extension*.ext" (not sure if its scope limited, assuming it is)
Will try "ext.lua.startup.script" to, although "extension.*.ext" seems more appropriate. (lowering the number of adjustments needed in other properties files to get the lexer working/active on the user side.)
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.