Just something that recurs from time to time. But for which I have no clue what the trigger might be.
Not even to sure if its Scite that's to blame here. (although I did look for it on other apps, but never saw it happen in other apps so far.)
When working in Scite, Scite sometimes seems to switch to the other windows-language setting.
- I'm running a XP, NL-language version, But work normally with a English language setting I added.
- With the ENG Lang setting I just get a ["] character directly when I type that character.
- With the NL Lang setting I need to type a additional character after the ["] to finalize the character process.
-- Sometimes Scite switches from case 1 to case 2.
Switching the win-Language on Scite after this will have no effect anymore.
A quick Scite restart puts things back to normal again.
[Win.XP.Pro.32bits,Scite 2.28] (don't know about this in relation to newer Scite versions.)
Log in to post a comment.