On my desktop - Win XP OS, JRE 1.5.0_14,
I was able install the schemeway plugin - schemescript_1.2.15 in Europa - Eclipse SDK Version: 3.3.1.1 Build id: M20071023-1652
using updatesite http://schemeway.sourceforge.net/update-site/.

And, selected => Open perspective -> Other... -> Scheme
And, selected => Open Preferences -> Editors ->  File Associations -> Added file types to *.xom Associated editors: Scheme Editor (default).
And, then selected => Open Preferences -> Editors ->  Scheme -> Remote Interpreter ->

Want to set to my linux box: linux1box.host1.com on which omnimark interpreter is available !
I don't know how to set for it?  Left as it is Host:localhost, Port: 5156.

Everything, works fine till this point.

And then, tried to Open the file1.xom file (omnimark script), which is existing script and running in production perfectly at commandline in linux box(Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES).

Issue 1 -

Thats it, error box popups in eclipse saying that - "Multiple Errors have occured issue".
Details:
An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
java.lang.NullPointerException

Issue 2 -
And, when I pressed the Ctrl+Shift+L keys - Alert box popups with title "Problem Occured" -
Details: "Load File in Interpreter" did not complete normally.  Please see the log for more information.
java.lang.NullPointerException

Questions are -
1. How to solve this issues and to work on the existing omnimark scripts?
2. How to set the Remote Interpreter to Linux box(hostname or ip address) in Eclispe - scheme installed on Win xp desktop?
3. How to set the External Interpreter to Linux box(hostname or ip address) in Eclispe - scheme installed on Win xp desktop?

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions to make this work editor for Omnimark scripts along with remote interpreter settings.

~ Subba