From: Serge van den Boom <svdb@st...> - 2005-05-21 17:39:22
It's been a while, but here it is: The Ur-Quan Masters version 0.4.0.
With all the features from the original Star Control II present, and
as stable as a horse barn, there's nothing that should stop you
from sharing it with all your friends.
Some mentionable improvements:
- PC intro and ending sequences are now present
- a new `triscan' scaler
- lots of fixes to the subtitles
- an in-game setup menu
- using graphics from the PC version of Star Control II in some places
where they are better than the 3DO ones
- PC style 3-step zooming in melee (at your choice)
- lots of internal restructuring
- many bug fixes
For a complete list, we direct you to http://sc2.sf.net/WhatsNew.
When you're ready to start downloading, the place to go is
The `The Ur-Quan Masters' development team.