This should be a more generic term such a periodic forcing function, where light forcing is a specific example. The bvars should be specified more accurately, Theta0 points to an obsolete term.
- modified definition to be more generic (retained 'light' as an explanatory example).
modified [bvars] linked in MathML
- [time] modified SBO:0000347 (duration) -> SBO:0000346 (temporal measure)
- [theta0] modified SBO:0000256 (obsolete term) -> (new term) SBO:0000584 (offset time)
- [Tw] modified SBO:0000346 (temporal measure) -> SBO:0000347 (duration)
- [theta1] modified SBO:0000381 (biochemical proportionality coefficient) -> SBO:0000492 (amplitude)
original request from Andrew Millar and Richard Adams
modified term name from 'offset time' to temporal offset (SBO:0000256)
modified time in forcing function to refer to 'model time' (new tern SBO:0000586)
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.