The SBLIM project has released version 2.0.3 of the CMPI development headers and C++ wrapper library. This release includes several bug fixes and a couple API additions to the the CMPI C++ library.
- 3531598 several CmpiObjectPath methods leak memory
- 3531599 replace CMGetCharPtr with CMGetCharsPtr
- 3531597 returnData with char type fails
- 3531596 CmpiData uses wrong union for unsigned data
- 3531601 add CmpiString constructor for char data
- 3531603 no way to determine internal type of CmpiData (add getType function)
Log in to post a comment.