[d0376c] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52.rc5: fix load-time-value regressions
* (SPECIFIIER-TYPE 'FUNCTION) is not a FUN-TYPE.
* Don't allow constant moves from LTV TNs (better fix after release):
* Also declaim the type of the correct function in the test-case from
[c4a60e] by Nikodemus Siivola
184.108.40.206.rc2: two more CTOR optimization issues
* Invalid calls of the form (MAKE-INSTANCE ''QUUX) or similar reported
* Runtime generation of new CTORs for the inline cache was not thread
[2230ea] by Paul Khuong
220.127.116.11: Inline unboxed constants on x86[-64]
* New build-time feature: inline-constants, which specifies that SB!C
* Implement the protocol on x86 and x86-64, and use it for float constants,
* Use the new feature in integer and float arithmetic VOPs.
* Adjust a few test cases to take newly consing situations into account.
[f09f67] by Nikodemus Siivola
18.104.22.168: some LOAD-TIME-VALUE smartness
* Implicit READ-ONLY-P for obviously immutable values.
* Annotate the result with a derived type -- in practice
* In the test suite organize compiler tests a bit:
** compiler-test-util.lisp has some general-purpose
** Move some pure tests from compiler.impure.lisp to the pure
[30c596] by Nikodemus Siivola
22.214.171.124: small UCD optimizations and related cleanups
* Fix "optimization failure with anything using
** Declare returns types of UCD accessors where it seems to matter.
** Make the character database a global variable, not special.
* Delete stale header comments from target-char.lisp: not just ASCII
* Delete references to fonts and bits from docstrings everywhere but
(The patch is a bit noisy because moving the definition of the
[5e0af0] by Paul Khuong
126.96.36.199: Floating point correctness improvement
* Don't perform constant folding for addition/subtraction of 0
* Also operate on the imaginary part for generic addition and
* Update NEWS for 10.29.44.
[139f0e] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: export SB-POSIX:FILENAME and SB-POSIX:FILE-DESCRIPTOR
* Also define the non-designator types, and export the designator
* Document both types and functions separately, moving the docs from
* Extend FILENAME-DESIGNATOR for STREAMS for consistency with pathnames.
[44c9d9] by Nikodemus Siivola
184.108.40.206: another CTOR optimization
* If we're forced to use the fallback generator, but the initargs can be
[a157ed] by Paul Khuong
220.127.116.11: Complex float improvements
* On all platforms:
* On x86-64
[95d194] by Nikodemus Siivola
18.104.22.168: inline CTOR caches for MAKE-INSTANCE
* If MAKE-INSTANCE has constant keywords but a variable first argument,
** Initially a sorted list, switching to a max 256 entry table if
** Rename CTOR-NAME to CTOR-NAME-OR-CLASS, and allow building CTORs
** Factor out RANDOMLY-PUNTING-LAMBDA from cache.lisp, since CTOR
** STD-INSTANCE-P and FSC-INSTANCE-P become functions with compiler
* Also enable the existing CTOR optimization for constant class objects
[237ec4] by Nikodemus Siivola
22.214.171.124: SLEEP on large integers
* Truncate arguments to nanosleep to SIGNED-WORD -- sleeping for 68
* Also fix a snafu from the last commit: GET-UNIVERSAL-TIME, not
[6dc30b] by Nikodemus Siivola
126.96.36.199: better DESCRIBE
* Rework DESCRIBE for more comprehensive reporting and
* Delete src/pcl/describe.lisp, no PCL leftovers in the new DESCRIBE
* Fix COMPILED timestamps: we want both internal-real and universal
* Give primitive type transform functions the lambda-list of the type.
[2b82a3] by Gabor Melis
188.8.131.52: fix control stack exhuastion regression on x86 darwin
... caused by 184.108.40.206.