[70ea77] by Andreas Fuchs
126.96.36.199: make-target-2.lisp split into compile and dump phases.
* Split make-target-2.lisp into make-target-2.lisp and
[f610d5] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: fix behaviour of >= and <= with NaNs
* Problem: (>= (/ 0.0 0.0) 1.0) evaluates to true.
Move inversion from >= to < and from <= to > from the source
This fixes the NaN issues with >= and <=, but exposes gaps in our
* Tweak the deftransform for = so that another transformation can
Write INTERVAL-= and INTERVAL-/=, and deftransforms for = and /=
This fixes the constant propagation issue, except for the bug it
* INTERVAL-INTERSECTION/DIFFERENCE returns bogus intersections -- fix
...and all is well.
* NUMERIC-TYPE-OR-LOSE is unused, deleted.
* Also fix tests/stream.impure.lisp for UTF-8 environments.
[39f367] by Nathan Froyd
[b1a20d] by Nathan Froyd
[8da43a] by Juho Snellman
184.108.40.206: Replace SVREF with DATA-VECTOR-REF in %INSTANCE-TYPEP deftransform
* Since the SVREF is compiled with SAFETY 0, it'd eventually get
 by Juho Snellman
220.127.116.11: Cache the results of BLOCK-PHYSENV during lifetime analysis
* Fetching the home-lambda of a block (needed in
[9d27ba] by Juho Snellman
18.104.22.168: Speed up constraint propagation
* Rewrite ADD-EQL-VAR-VAR-CONSTRAINT to do a constant number of
[2df8b5] by Juho Snellman
22.214.171.124: New hash-based implementation of ssets
* The old version that used sorted lists had bad worst case performance,
[9ae9ab] by Nathan Froyd
[9e3b2d] by Nathan Froyd