[b9be3a] by NIIMI Satoshi
22.214.171.124: Fix build with old gcc
Surround code fragment with braces for variable declarations.
[9772cd] by Cyrus Harmon
126.96.36.199: fix undefined-alien errors on darwin
* the new mach exception handling stuff was checking to see if there
[5fdb9e] by NIIMI Satoshi
188.8.131.52: New function: THREAD-YIELD
An interface to sched_yield(). And use it in busy loops in some tests.
[e06600] by Nikodemus Siivola
184.108.40.206: proper fix for "high-debug-known-function-inlining"
* Add ALLOW-INSTRUMENTING slot to CLAMBDA, taking it's value
* Require LAMBDA-ALLOW-INSTRUMENTING to be true for emission
* Remove the earlier KLUDGE workaround.
[b7de68] by Nikodemus Siivola
220.127.116.11: save typecheck-function in slot-table even if location is not saved
* Otherwise non-standard metaclasses for which optimized instance
* Missing NEWS entry for .44.
 by NIIMI Satoshi
18.104.22.168: Fix NaN comparison on x86-64
Comisd and comiss sets all of ZF, PF, and CF of EFLAGS if its
[9ff50f] by NIIMI Satoshi
22.214.171.124: change dynamic space area on FreeBSD
If KVA_PAGES is extended from 256 to 384 (1GB to 1.5GB), stack starts
Nowadays, 4GB of address space is too small, isn't it?
[9ea3ca] by NIIMI Satoshi
126.96.36.199: Remove unnecessary sched_yield()
Don't call sched_yield() on thread creation and retirement, since
[c39567] by Cyrus Harmon
188.8.131.52: fix x86-64/darwin build
* use MAC_OS_X_VERSION_10_5 instead of __DARWIN_UNIX03 as the test
[127fd3] by Cyrus Harmon
184.108.40.206: support for Darwin versions that support __DARWIN_UNIX03
* on some versions of darwin symbols without a leading _ are dropped
* Add a FIXME about 128-bit integeer passing being broken on x86-64
* _DARWIN_UNIX03 support
* allow socket-error for the aceptable errors in inet-socket error
* Add a fix me about a rumored OS bug fix that in name-service tests
[df1314] by Cyrus Harmon
220.127.116.11: fix sb-posix test on linux
* look for sys instead of wheel when testing getgrnam
[50ea2c] by Cyrus Harmon
18.104.22.168: better mach exception handling
* Patch from Ole Myren Rohne for better mach exception handling. This
* TODO: this logic needs to be applied to the x86-64/darwin port as