[266ccb] by David Lichteblau
Add a safepoint-based mechanism to avoid SIGALRM for the TIMER facility
- Retrofits the signal-free timer thread for Windows (thanks to
- Provide os_* functions in the C runtime which simulate the win32
Currently supported on Linux (timerfd), FreeBSD (kqueue), and SunOS
[83fc8f] by David Lichteblau
New predicate THREAD-EPHEMERAL-P for certain system threads
Adds an `ephemeral' flag to the thread structure and exports it.
The flag is currently of a purely informational nature; it does not
Thanks to Anton Kovalenko.
[2b67d2] by David Lichteblau
sunos-os.c: Do not lose on mmap failure
Brings this platform in line with other POSIX backends. It is desirable
[508bdb] by Christophe Rhodes
Fix clisp cross-compile
* least-positive-long-float is unrepresentable in clisp, ending up
Solution: compute the value using sb!vm:double-float-digits/bias
 by Nikodemus Siivola
timeouts for WITH-MUTEX and WITH-RECURSIVE-LOCK
* Also support :WAIT-P in WITH-RECUSIVE-LOCK.
* Deprecate GET-MUTEX properly (been deprecated since early 2010, but didn't signal
* Make WITH-MUTEX signal a runtime error when :VALUE is used and is other
[60bb50] by David Lichteblau
Tweak slam.sh to be slightly more configurable regarding the host binary
Developers building with an existing SBCL as a host, which is not
The default behaviour is unchanged.
[5cfc11] by David Lichteblau
Add dyndebug flags backtrace_when_lost, sleep_when_lost
Available when :SB-QSHOW is enabled, these settings can be enabled
With backtrace_when_lost, lossage shows a backtrace before
With sleep_when_lost activated, the monitor is preempted, and SBCL
[ebb604] by David Lichteblau
Add odxprint, a replacement for FSHOW which can be configured at run-time
- A new macro odxprint(flag, "fmt", ...) performs the equivalent of
- Environment variables can be used to set flags, using either
- Lisp feature SB-QSHOW enables support for odxprint-based FSHOW.
- Implement FSHOW, FSHOW_SIGNAL on top of odxprint. Corresponding
- For gencgc_verbose, support a flag of the same name, since it is
- Does not yet support odxprint features specific to Windows debugger
This commit backports Anton Kovalenko's Windows-specific odxprint to