[5dbc64] by NIIMI Satoshi
220.127.116.11: canonicalize whitespaces only on updated files
[18a22e] by Cyrus Harmon
18.104.22.168: update tests for newer macos version
* use MAC_OS_X_VERSION_10_5 instead of __DARWIN_UNIX03
[a8709a] by William Harold Newman
22.214.171.124: belatedly recognizing STREAM-ERROR and PARSE-ERROR printing is OK
[b9be3a] by NIIMI Satoshi
126.96.36.199: Fix build with old gcc
Surround code fragment with braces for variable declarations.
[9772cd] by Cyrus Harmon
188.8.131.52: fix undefined-alien errors on darwin
* the new mach exception handling stuff was checking to see if there
[5fdb9e] by NIIMI Satoshi
184.108.40.206: New function: THREAD-YIELD
An interface to sched_yield(). And use it in busy loops in some tests.
[e06600] by Nikodemus Siivola
220.127.116.11: proper fix for "high-debug-known-function-inlining"
* Add ALLOW-INSTRUMENTING slot to CLAMBDA, taking it's value
* Require LAMBDA-ALLOW-INSTRUMENTING to be true for emission
* Remove the earlier KLUDGE workaround.
[b7de68] by Nikodemus Siivola
18.104.22.168: save typecheck-function in slot-table even if location is not saved
* Otherwise non-standard metaclasses for which optimized instance
* Missing NEWS entry for .44.
 by NIIMI Satoshi
22.214.171.124: Fix NaN comparison on x86-64
Comisd and comiss sets all of ZF, PF, and CF of EFLAGS if its
[9ff50f] by NIIMI Satoshi
126.96.36.199: change dynamic space area on FreeBSD
If KVA_PAGES is extended from 256 to 384 (1GB to 1.5GB), stack starts
Nowadays, 4GB of address space is too small, isn't it?
[9ea3ca] by NIIMI Satoshi
188.8.131.52: Remove unnecessary sched_yield()
Don't call sched_yield() on thread creation and retirement, since