The attached patch cleans up global state from the fasl-loader, making it
supposedly thread safe -- I've not removed the *big-compiler-lock*, though,
thinking it wiser for someone else to audit the resulting code before
claiminginit actually thread-safe.
Summary of changes:
* Arranged for most used-to-be-global things to be bound by
* Removed fop-table pool and renamed *current-fop-table* to *fop-table*.
* Reversed *fop-stack* (when stack grows upwards the old stack pointer
don't need to be adjusted if the stack gets allocated more space),
and removed *FOP-STACK-POINTER-ON-ENTRY*.
* Refactored fop-stack and fop-table to share most of stack/table
* Renamed POP-STACK to POP-FOP-STACK.
* Renamed *LOAD-SYMBOL-BUFFER* to *FASL-SYMBOL-BUFFER* and removed
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.