Dear Lisp hackers,
I am pleased to announce the release of ASDF 2.26.
Since previous release 2.25, the changes are as follow:
* Lispworks: enable sys:get-folder-path on Personal Edition for Windows.
* ECL: add proper wrapping-source-registry -- very important.
* Package change: removed the old ASDF-UTILITIES package nickname for ASDF.
Please use the separate ASDF-UTILS system and package for utilities.
* compile-file-pathname* bug fix for :output-file nil. Fixes lp#1067617.
* get-folder-path factored out of various functions,
thanks to Martin Simmons for the suggestion:
at long last a change that REDUCES the amount of code in ASDF!
As usual, developers, please test and enjoy,
vendors, please update your implementation or distribution.
(And yes, it would be nice if Quicklisp updated its ASDF
at least once a year)
—♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics• http://fare.tunes.org
Everyone hates a martyr. It's no wonder martyrs were burnt at a stake.
— E.W. Howe, "Country Town Sayings", p.7