Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/code
In directory sfp-cvsdas-3.v30.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv2188/src/code
18.104.22.168: delete all traces of the darwin dlshim
* following up on previous commits which still used the shim with the
:dlshim feature, now completely remover all traces of the dlshim.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/code/foreign.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.46
retrieving revision 1.47
diff -u -d -r1.46 -r1.47
--- foreign.lisp 3 Jun 2010 04:39:51 -0000 1.46
+++ foreign.lisp 13 Jun 2010 04:40:20 -0000 1.47
@@ -16,8 +16,7 @@
(defun extern-alien-name (name)
- #!+(or elf (and mach-o (not dlshim))) (coerce name 'base-string)
- #!+(or (and mach-o dlshim) win32) (concatenate 'base-string "_" name)
+ (coerce name 'base-string)
(error "invalid external alien name: ~S" name))))
@@ -34,11 +33,7 @@
(let ((extern (extern-alien-name name)))
(or (gethash extern table)
- (gethash (concatenate 'base-string
- #!+(and mach-o dlshim) "_ldso_stub_"
- #!+(and mach-o (not dlshim)) "ldso_stub__"
- #!-mach-o "ldso_stub__"
- extern) table)))))
+ (gethash (concatenate 'base-string "ldso_stub__" extern) table)))))
(defun find-foreign-symbol-address (name)
"Returns the address of the foreign symbol NAME, or NIL. Does not enter the
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: