Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/compiler/generic
In directory sfp-cvsdas-3.v30.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv10948/src/compiler/generic
22.214.171.124: Cleanup from fasl format and fasdump logic changes.
* Bump fasl format version.
* Remove fop-normal-load and fop-maybe-cold-load now that they're not
* Remove *cold-load-dump* logic, now that it's not used.
* Remove various fop-normal-load-related logic from genesis.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/compiler/generic/genesis.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.160
retrieving revision 1.161
diff -u -d -r1.160 -r1.161
--- genesis.lisp 3 Apr 2010 00:41:04 -0000 1.160
+++ genesis.lisp 3 Apr 2010 00:42:24 -0000 1.161
@@ -1933,8 +1933,6 @@
;;; Cause a fop to have a special definition for cold load.
;;; This is similar to DEFINE-FOP, but unlike DEFINE-FOP, this version
@@ -1978,8 +1976,7 @@
(defun cold-load (filename)
"Load the file named by FILENAME into the cold load image being built."
- (let* ((*normal-fop-funs* *fop-funs*)
- (*fop-funs* *cold-fop-funs*)
+ (let* ((*fop-funs* *cold-fop-funs*)
(*cold-load-filename* (etypecase filename
(pathname (namestring filename)))))
@@ -1996,15 +1993,6 @@
(define-cold-fop (fop-empty-list) nil)
(define-cold-fop (fop-truth) t)
-(define-cold-fop (fop-normal-load :stackp nil)
- (setq *fop-funs* *normal-fop-funs*))
-(define-fop (fop-maybe-cold-load 82 :stackp nil)
- (when *cold-load-filename*
- (setq *fop-funs* *cold-fop-funs*)))
-(define-cold-fop (fop-maybe-cold-load :stackp nil))
(let* ((size (clone-arg))
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: