Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory sfp-cvsdas-3.v30.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv31538
220.127.116.11: Catch errors during compile-time-too processing.
* Errors signaled within an (EVAL-WHEN (:COMPILE-TOPLEVEL) ...),
i.e. during ``compile-time-too' processing, are now caught and
reported just like errors at macroexpansion time.
Previously, we landed in the debugger from within the compiler and
thus provided pretty much no information about the actual source
context to the user.
Now, we won't land in the debugger, and the appropriate source
context is reported along the error.
* Some slight generalization in the test suite.
* So we can add tests for errors in EVAL-WHEN and during
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/version.lisp-expr,v
retrieving revision 1.4692
retrieving revision 1.4693
diff -u -d -r1.4692 -r1.4693
--- version.lisp-expr 15 Dec 2009 16:09:02 -0000 1.4692
+++ version.lisp-expr 16 Dec 2009 09:59:07 -0000 1.4693
@@ -17,4 +17,4 @@
;;; checkins which aren't released. (And occasionally for internal
;;; versions, especially for internal versions off the main CVS
;;; branch, it gets hairier, e.g. "0.pre7.14.flaky4.13".)
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.1651
retrieving revision 1.1652
diff -u -d -r1.1651 -r1.1652
--- NEWS 4 Dec 2009 17:59:48 -0000 1.1651
+++ NEWS 16 Dec 2009 09:59:18 -0000 1.1652
@@ -2,6 +2,8 @@
changes relative to sbcl-1.0.33:
* enhancement: SB-INTROSPECT:DEFTYPE-LAMBDA-LIST now also works on most
+ * enhancement: Errors during compile-time-too processing (i.e. EVAL-WHEN)
+ are now caught and reported just like errors during macroexpansion.
* bug fix: #p"\\\\" can now be read without error on Win32. (reported by
Willem Broekema; launchpad bug lp#489698).
* bug fix: some minor code rearrangements to reenable warning-free building