Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/contrib/sb-aclrepl
In directory sc8-pr-cvs8.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv10102/contrib/sb-aclrepl
22.214.171.124: workaround for bug #412 & undefined variable cleanup
* When converting dead references to global variables, convert using
SYMBOL-VALUE. Results in the same code, but prevents dead unbound
variable references from being flushed.
* Collect XREF information for constant SYMBOL-VALUE cases.
* Fix one dead reference to *LEXENV* in SBCL codebase.
* Fix other undefined variables in contribs.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/contrib/sb-aclrepl/toplevel.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.10
retrieving revision 1.11
diff -u -d -r1.10 -r1.11
--- toplevel.lisp 14 Jul 2005 16:30:07 -0000 1.10
+++ toplevel.lisp 8 Apr 2007 12:38:21 -0000 1.11
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
(:use "COMMON-LISP" "SB-EXT")
(:shadowing-import-from "SB-IMPL" "SCRUB-CONTROL-STACK")
- (:shadowing-import-from "SB-INT" "*REPL-PROMPT-FUN*" "*REPL-READ-FORM-FUN*" "*STEP*" "*STEPPING*")
+ (:shadowing-import-from "SB-INT" "*REPL-PROMPT-FUN*" "*REPL-READ-FORM-FUN*")
;; user-level customization of UI
"*PROMPT*" "*EXIT-ON-EOF*" "*MAX-HISTORY*"
@@ -40,9 +40,9 @@
- ;; reset toplevel step-condition handler
- (setf *step* nil
- *stepping* nil))))
+ ;; if we started stepping in the debugger, now is the
+ ;; time to stop
(declare (ignore reason-param))
((and (eq reason :inspect)
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: