Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/tests
In directory sc8-pr-cvs8.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv23057/tests
FreeBSD threads fixes, based on the patches from NIIMI Satoshi
on the sbcl-devel mailing list. This makes FreeBSD threads "work",
finally, at least experimentally.
* added lutex_trylock routine.
* fix the sb-lutex and (not wait-p) case of get-lutex.
* add pthred_mutexattr_t field to the lutex lisp object.
* use libthr (1:1 threading) instead of libpthread (m:n threading)
which supposedly doesn't work.
* use PTHREAD_MUTEX_ERRORCHECK when attribute locking mutexes
* create a dedicated cleanup thread to free threads
* put a mutex around creating threads
* use load_fs instead of the inline asm stubs
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/tests/threads.impure.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.46
retrieving revision 1.47
diff -u -d -r1.46 -r1.47
--- threads.impure.lisp 2 Nov 2006 11:17:56 -0000 1.46
+++ threads.impure.lisp 20 Nov 2006 04:51:37 -0000 1.47
@@ -419,7 +419,9 @@
(sb-ext:quit :unix-status 1)))))))
-(let* ((nanosleep-errno (progn
+;; (nanosleep -1 0) does not fail on FreeBSD
+ (nanosleep-errno (progn
(sb-unix:nanosleep -1 0)
@@ -428,6 +430,7 @@
(exercise-syscall (lambda () (sb-unix:nanosleep -1 0)) nanosleep-errno)
(exercise-syscall (lambda () (open "no-such-file"
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: