Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/pcl
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv10465/src/pcl
Fix LET-CONVER[ST]ION confusion.
... also adjust ctor commentary to reflect disappearance of
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/pcl/ctor.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.19
retrieving revision 1.20
diff -u -d -r1.19 -r1.20
--- ctor.lisp 15 Aug 2005 17:56:53 -0000 1.19
+++ ctor.lisp 16 Aug 2005 10:44:41 -0000 1.20
@@ -245,16 +245,6 @@
(setf (ctor-class ctor) class)
(pushnew ctor (plist-value class 'ctors))
(setf (funcallable-instance-fun ctor)
- ;; KLUDGE: Gerd here has the equivalent of (COMPILE NIL
- ;; (CONSTRUCTOR-FUNCTION-FORM)), but SBCL's COMPILE doesn't
- ;; deal with INSTANCE-LAMBDA expressions, only with LAMBDA
- ;; expressions. The below should be equivalent, since we
- ;; have a compiler-only implementation.
- ;; (except maybe for optimization qualities? -- CSR,
- ;; 2004-07-12)
- ;; FIXME: INSTANCE-LAMBDA is no more. We could change this.
(multiple-value-bind (form locations names)
(apply (compile nil `(lambda ,names ,form)) locations)))))
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: