From: Juho Snellman <jsnell@us...> - 2005-07-31 02:07:21
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv3470
* Save the GC page table in the core file, and restore it on
startup. This way gencgc_pickup_dynamic doesn't need to
iterate through the whole dynamic space to determine region
* After each GC remap some free pages to bring memory use as
seen by the OS down from the high-water mark.
* Keep information in the page table on which pages have already
been zeroed by remapping the memory. Don't zero them again
when allocating memory with memset.
* Compact the memory properly when doing a final gc before
saving core. Core files should now be of roughly the same
size with or without purify.
* Finish the implementation of the pseudo static generation,
which is never collected and to which objects are only
raised when a core is loaded or when
gencgc_raise_to_pseudo_static_generation is called.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/version.lisp-expr,v
retrieving revision 1.2273.2.2
retrieving revision 1.2273.2.3
diff -u -d -r1.2273.2.2 -r1.2273.2.3
--- version.lisp-expr 29 Jul 2005 10:17:47 -0000 1.2273.2.2
+++ version.lisp-expr 31 Jul 2005 02:06:40 -0000 1.2273.2.3
@@ -17,4 +17,4 @@
;;; checkins which aren't released. (And occasionally for internal
;;; versions, especially for internal versions off the main CVS
;;; branch, it gets hairier, e.g. "0.pre7.14.flaky4.13".)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.