From: Juho Snellman <jsnell@us...> - 2005-07-31 02:07:13
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/code
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv3470/src/code
* Save the GC page table in the core file, and restore it on
startup. This way gencgc_pickup_dynamic doesn't need to
iterate through the whole dynamic space to determine region
* After each GC remap some free pages to bring memory use as
seen by the OS down from the high-water mark.
* Keep information in the page table on which pages have already
been zeroed by remapping the memory. Don't zero them again
when allocating memory with memset.
* Compact the memory properly when doing a final gc before
saving core. Core files should now be of roughly the same
size with or without purify.
* Finish the implementation of the pseudo static generation,
which is never collected and to which objects are only
raised when a core is loaded or when
gencgc_raise_to_pseudo_static_generation is called.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/code/room.lisp,v
retrieving revision 220.127.116.11
retrieving revision 18.104.22.168
diff -u -d -r22.214.171.124 -r126.96.36.199
--- room.lisp 28 Jul 2005 21:36:50 -0000 188.8.131.52
+++ room.lisp 31 Jul 2005 02:06:43 -0000 184.108.40.206
@@ -219,7 +219,7 @@
- (bytes-used long)
+ (bytes-used int)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.