Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/contrib/sb-posix
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv11352/contrib/sb-posix
Deprecate LOAD-FOREIGN and LOAD-1-FOREIGN for good.
Couldn't think of a witty tagline for that change, sorry.
* Deprecate LOAD-FOREIGN and LOAD-1-FOREIGN
* Add LOAD-SHARED-OBJECT as a LOAD-1-FOREIGN replacement
* Fix the test cases to use LOAD-SHARED-OBJECT
* Fix the manual
* Grovel dlopen constants via grovel-headers.c
* In the process, delete quite a number of TODO:s and FIXME:s
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/contrib/sb-posix/sb-posix.asd,v
retrieving revision 1.9
retrieving revision 1.10
diff -u -d -r1.9 -r1.10
--- sb-posix.asd 29 Nov 2003 20:41:47 -0000 1.9
+++ sb-posix.asd 19 Jul 2004 20:13:23 -0000 1.10
@@ -71,7 +71,7 @@
(let ((co (make-instance 'compile-op)))
(let ((filename (car (output-files co c))))
#+cmu (ext:load-foreign filename)
- #+sbcl (sb-alien:load-1-foreign filename))))
+ #+sbcl (sb-alien:load-shared-object filename))))
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: