Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/code
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv15975/src/code
* Add more description for the array describe-object method
* Eliminate warnings from sbcl-asdf-install when asdf is present
in the core file
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/code/describe.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.39
retrieving revision 1.40
diff -u -d -r1.39 -r1.40
--- describe.lisp 19 Jun 2003 18:18:13 -0000 1.39
+++ describe.lisp 15 Sep 2003 10:12:45 -0000 1.40
@@ -60,26 +60,24 @@
(defmethod describe-object ((x array) s)
(pprint-logical-block (s nil)
- (let ((rank (array-rank x)))
- (cond ((= rank 1)
- (format s
- "~S is a ~:[~;displaced ~]vector of length ~S." x
- (and (array-header-p x)
- (%array-displaced-p x)
- ) (length x))
- (when (array-has-fill-pointer-p x)
- (format s "~@:_It has a fill pointer, currently ~S."
- (fill-pointer x))))
- (format s "~S ~_is " x)
- (write-string (if (%array-displaced-p x) "a displaced" "an") s)
- (format s " array of rank ~S." rank)
- (format s "~@:_Its dimensions are ~S." (array-dimensions x)))))
+ ((= 1 (array-rank x))
+ (format s "~S is a vector with ~D elements."
+ x (car (array-dimensions x)))
+ (when (array-has-fill-pointer-p x)
+ (format s "~@:_It has a fill pointer value of ~S."
+ (fill-pointer x))))
+ (format s "~S is an array of dimension ~:S."
+ x (array-dimensions x))))
(let ((array-element-type (array-element-type x)))
(unless (eq array-element-type t)
"~@:_Its element type is specialized to ~S."
+ (if (and (array-header-p x) (%array-displaced-p x))
+ (format s "~@:_The array is displaced with offset ~S."
+ (%array-displacement x))))
(defmethod describe-object ((x hash-table) s)
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: