Update of /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/compiler/x86
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv19563/src/compiler/x86
A couple of extremely minor fixes
... "oops" in type declaration in %DEFUN
... fix KLUDGE in IMMEDIATE-CONSTANT-SC for x86, and allow (in
principle) building from lisps with larger
MOST-POSITIVE-FIXNUM as well as smaller.
RCS file: /cvsroot/sbcl/sbcl/src/compiler/x86/vm.lisp,v
retrieving revision 1.14
retrieving revision 1.15
diff -u -d -r1.14 -r1.15
--- vm.lisp 5 May 2003 14:09:15 -0000 1.14
+++ vm.lisp 14 May 2003 14:16:42 -0000 1.15
@@ -375,20 +375,9 @@
;;; If value can be represented as an immediate constant, then return
;;; the appropriate SC number, otherwise return NIL.
(!def-vm-support-routine immediate-constant-sc (value)
- ;; KLUDGE: although this might not look different from the FIXNUM
- ;; below, in the TYPECASE, SB-INT:FIXNUMP actually tests against the
- ;; target FIXNUM type, as opposed to TYPECASE FIXNUM which tests
- ;; against the host FIXNUM range.
- (when (fixnump value)
- ;; FIXME: this block name was not obvious. Also, since this idiom
- ;; is presumably going to be repeated in all six (current)
- ;; backends, it would be nice to wrap it up somewhat more nicely.
- ;; -- CSR, 2003-04-20
- (return-from impl-of-vm-support-routine-immediate-constant-sc
- (sc-number-or-lose 'immediate)))
- ((or fixnum #-sb-xc-host system-area-pointer character)
+ ((or (integer #.sb!xc:most-negative-fixnum #.sb!xc:most-positive-fixnum)
+ #-sb-xc-host system-area-pointer character)
(when (static-symbol-p value)