It has been tagged in CVS and a source tarball is available on the
File Releases page. Enjoy.
from the NEWS file in the distribution:
changes in sbcl-1.0.3 relative to sbcl-1.0.2:
* new platform: NetBSD/PPC. (thanks to Aymeric Vincent)
* optimization: calls of the form (AREF FOO (+ INDEX <constant>)) now
produce more efficient code on the x86 if the compiler can determine
that (+ INDEX <constant>) does not require a bounds check and FOO
has an element type at least 8 bits wide.
* bug fix: references to undefined variables are handled the same way
in toplevel forms as in the normal compiler
* bug fix: the build scripts again work with non-bash /bin/sh (thanks
to Magnus Henoch)
* bug fix: use "gtar" as the asdf-install *TAR-PROGRAM* on NetBSD
(thanks to Jon Buller)
* improvement: faster compilation times for complex functions
* improvement: added readlink support to SB-POSIX (thanks to Richard
William Harold Newman <william.newman@...>
PGP key fingerprint 85 CE 1C BA 79 8D 51 8C B9 25 FB EE E0 C3 E5 7C
Ubi saeva indignatio ulterius cor lacerare nequit. -- Jonathan Swift's epitaph
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.