I built 1.1.14 on Windows, and the build itself worked (mostly) fine, but when I built an installer with make-windows-installer.sh all the contribs were missing. I'm assuming the installer was not updated to the new contrib layout?

I tried hacking around it with:

for d in $(find contrib -type d); do touch $d/test-passed; done

But this does not entirely work; I'm left with folders containing a contrib--system.fasl but no contrib.fasl.

Sorry I didn't notice this earlier. Try again for 1.1.15, I guess?

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 1:04 AM, Christophe Rhodes <csr21@cantab.net> wrote:
Dear all,

Now that we have a fix for the GC deadlock on Windows, I'd like to
freeze sbcl development for release in about a week.  Please run your
favourite test cases and fix any observed regressions.



Shape the Mobile Experience: Free Subscription
Software experts and developers: Be at the forefront of tech innovation.
Intel(R) Software Adrenaline delivers strategic insight and game-changing
conversations that shape the rapidly evolving mobile landscape. Sign up now.
Sbcl-devel mailing list

Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay