Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_000_B19D2A1AD6E2C64C8024207A56438B4F020977EDF7PO2MBX03po2co_" --_000_B19D2A1AD6E2C64C8024207A56438B4F020977EDF7PO2MBX03po2co_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I've found that the .NET transform utility for saxon-ee will not do a schem= a-aware transform unless a -val option is used. Even if -sa is added to the= command line the .NET transform.exe does not do a schema aware transform. = However if I use either -val:strict or -val:lax then whether or not I use -= sa, transform.exe does a schema aware transform. My understanding was that as long as the stylesheet included an import-sche= ma element that .NET transform.exe would be schema aware, but that doesn't = seem to be the case. I've added the simple files I used to test this out. When schema aware proc= essing is done I expect "found it" to be the result of the transform. In any case -val works, but maybe the doc's could say required instead of o= ptional. I don't know if this rates as being a bug or an operator malfunction, but I= thought I would pass it along. Dan --_000_B19D2A1AD6E2C64C8024207A56438B4F020977EDF7PO2MBX03po2co_ Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I’= ve found that the .NET transform utility for saxon-ee will not do a schema-= aware transform unless a –val option is used. Even if –sa is ad= ded to the command line the .NET transform.exe does not do a schema aware t= ransform. However if I use either –val:strict or –val:lax then = whether or not I use –sa, transform.exe does a schema aware transform= .

 

My understanding was that as long as the stylesheet included an import-= schema element that .NET transform.exe would be schema aware, but that does= n’t seem to be the case.

&nbs= p;

I’ve added the simple files I used t= o test this out. When schema aware processing is done I expect “found= it” to be the result of the transform.

 

In any case –val work= s, but maybe the doc’s could say required instead of optional.

 

I do= n’t know if this rates as being a bug or an operator malfunction, but= I thought I would pass it along.

&= nbsp;

Dan

=  

= --_000_B19D2A1AD6E2C64C8024207A56438B4F020977EDF7PO2MBX03po2co_--