On 16/03/2012 21:06, Todd Gochenour wrote:
Michael, here's a response from oXygen support.  I was planning on performing this same test with standalone Saxon this weekend, but they beat me to the punch.
Thanks. Can you please supply the input file and stylesheet being tested?

Michael Kay
Hello Todd,

We've tested with your XSLT from the Saxon mailing list and the XML you provided via Google Docs. Saxon-EE ran out of memory when running the transformation in the command line, completely disconnected from Oxygen.

I've also tried with a very simple XSLT, but had the same result:
<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
   <xsl:template name="test">
       <xsl:for-each select="saxon:stream(doc('test7.xml')/*/*/table_data)">

With a different input file(simpler, two levels deep) the problem does not occur and the streaming works fine with Saxon-EE both in the command line and in Oxygen.

In my opinion this means it's a Saxon issue and should be forwarded to Michael Kay.

Let me know if I can be of  further assistance.


Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support

This SF email is sponsosred by:
Try Windows Azure free for 90 days Click Here 

saxon-help mailing list archived at http://saxon.markmail.org/