Apologies to everyone for allowing this over-large message through, especially as it was a duplicate and the problem is now (I believe) solved. I hit the wrong button when moderating today's collection of spam.
 
Michael Kay
 


From: saxon-help-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net [mailto:saxon-help-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Rakesh guttal
Sent: 28 February 2008 17:10
To: Michael Kay
Cc: 'Mailing list for the SAXON XSLT and XQuery processor'
Subject: Re: [saxon] Issue with XPATH evaluate


Hi Michael,

We have purchased saxon 9.0.0.1 (SA001) and we need your help to solve this issue.

1) I tried using saxon 9.0.0.1 and here also I face the same problem.

2) I also checked during execution of Test java file it's using saxon's xpath implementation.

3) xpath expression which i am using is "element[@name='option']";

Have attached IUFReportSchema.xsd with this mail, which is required for running this Test.java file.