It is my privilege to share System Integrated Automaton Parser for SAX
http://www.geocities.com/SIAparser/. The SIA Parser improves SAX by
integrating an automaton within it. Generally speaking the SIA Parser
retains all SAX's functionality and additionally makes very simple to:
* Uniquely identify XML nodes by state numbers. In other words a
reference to a particular node can be made by a unique state ID. And the
process of matching nodes with state numbers is very simple.
* Automatically generate a source code to parse a particular XML. Just
run the generator against your XML data file, save the source code, fill
in business logic, generate code and your application is done.
* Parse altering XML that might include nested XML and process the
* Work in self-learning mode to accept any XML and perform general
* Provide statistical and structural information about an XML.
* And more.
The SIA Parser is available for free.
Please visit http://www.geocities.com/SIAparser/, check documents and
examples there for more details.
M.S. Robert Berlinski
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.