(503)Service Unavailable

Help
xav10
2011-01-11
2013-05-07
  • xav10

xav10 - 2011-01-11

Hi,
    I have successfully  used several times SAPNWEclipse connector from my Eclipse 3.5 environment to deploy applications on a SAP CE 7.11 env. But since few days now and I think since I'm using Eclipse 3.6,  I'm always getting this kind of error:

com.sap.netweaver.porta.core.CoreException: (503)Service Unavailable
        at com.sap.netweaver.porta.core.nw7.DeployManagerImpl$DeployOperationContext.handleFault(DeployManagerImpl.java:63)
        at com.sap.netweaver.porta.core.nw7.Operation.execute(Operation.java:51)
        at com.sap.netweaver.porta.core.nw7.DeployManagerImpl.deploy(DeployManagerImpl.java:142)
        at com.sap.netweaver.porta.ide.eclipse.server.control.SapNWServerBehavior.publish(SapNWServerBehavior.java:218)
        at com.sap.netweaver.porta.ide.eclipse.server.control.SapNWPublishOperation.publish(SapNWPublishOperation.java:116)
        at com.sap.netweaver.porta.ide.eclipse.server.control.SapNWPublishOperation.execute(SapNWPublishOperation.java:70)
        at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.performTasks(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:1251)
        at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:929)
        at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:775)
        at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.publishImpl(Server.java:2889)
        at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server$PublishJob.run(Server.java:337)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
    Caused by: (503)Service Unavailable
        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:744)
        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:144)
        at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
        at com.sap.engine.services.dc.wsgate.DeployWSPortTypeBindingStub.deployLocal(DeployWSPortTypeBindingStub.java:665)
        at com.sap.netweaver.porta.core.nw7.DeployManagerImpl$1.executeOperation(DeployManagerImpl.java:135)
        at com.sap.netweaver.porta.core.nw7.Operation.execute(Operation.java:40)

I've search in the log files but didn't find anything relevant.
    Is anyone able to help?
    Thanks,

• Kaloyan Raev

Kaloyan Raev - 2011-01-12

Hello,

Thanks for trying out the SAP NetWeaver Server Adapter.

There should be no difference on how the server adapter works in the different Eclipse releases - it's the same binaries for all of them.

My first guess here is that your proxy settings in the Eclipse IDE are not configured correctly.

Is this the case, that if you have Eclipse 3.5 and Eclipse 3.6 IDE on the same system, configured identically, then the 3.5 one work correctly and the 3.6 one - don't?

Greetings,
    Kaloyan

• xav10

xav10 - 2011-01-20

You were right, I've modified Eclipse connection settings (set up direct connection instead of enterprise proxy connection) and it' working well now.

Thanks a lot!

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks