Flaviu Mesesan - 2015-12-16

Hello!
I downloaded SAGA 2.2.2, including ArcSAGA Toolboxes. When I loaded Terrain Analysis - Hidrology in ArcMap, all the tools had an red x on their icon and the name was just "tool_1", "tool_2", ... , "tool_25". I edited the toolbox Terrain Analysis - Hydrology.pyt and replaced the parameters datatype keyword (like "GPRasterLayer") with the data type (like "Raster Layer") according to http://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/arcpy/geoprocessing_and_python/defining-parameter-data-types-in-a-python-toolbox.htm.
After this step the red x from the tools icons disappeared, the name of the tools was properly displayed and I was able to run them. I runned Upslope area because I want to integrate it in a geoprocessing model but it failed. I runned it in saga and qgis and I obtained the desired result. Than I used the same input rasters (like in qgis) in ArcMap but the tool still failed.
Here is the log from arcmap:
Executing: tool_4 targetRaster.tif 0 0 elevationRaster.tif # G:\Doctorat\upslope_area\wgs\resultRaster.tif "Multiple Flow Direction" 1.1
Start Time: Tue Dec 08 18:21:30 2015
Running script tool_4...

saga_cmd ta_hydrology 4 -TARGET targetRaster.tif -TARGET_PT_X 0 -TARGET_PT_Y 0 -ELEVATION elevationRaster.tif -AREA C:\Users\user2\AppData\Local\Temp\arc55DD\arc_saga_12.sgrd -METHOD Multiple Flow Direction -CONVERGE 1.1
...failed to run SAGA tool!
Completed script tool_4...
Failed to execute (tool_4).
Failed at Tue Dec 08 18:21:30 2015 (Elapsed Time: 0.00 seconds)

All the other tools from this toolbox (Terrain Analysis - Hydrology.pyt) failed in the same way.

Can you, please, tell me what should I do in order to be able to run Upslope area in ArcMap?
Thank you in advance!