Menu

False Discovery Rate - Adjust P-values for Multiple Comparisons (Gridded data)

Oli
2021-02-26
2021-03-02
  • Oli

Oli - 2021-02-26

Hello,

I have an image with p-values from a Mann Kendall analysis. Each pixel has an associated p-value. A result is declared to be significant in a single statistical hypothesis test if the test indicates that the observed data are unlikely given that the null hypothesis is correct. Usually, the threshold is p < 0.05). However, when multiple tests are performed (e.g., at the grid cell level), the probability of obtaining a significant result by chance (false positive) dramatically increases. A (large-scale) multiple testing problem arises from testing thousands or more pixels from geographical data simultaneously.

I have a question about p-values. Can it Adjust P-values for Multiple Comparisons by using Saga?

Thanks.

Oli

• Volker Wichmann

Volker Wichmann - 2021-03-02

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what kind of analysis you are doing and which components of the analysis are done within SAGA. Could you please describe in more detail what you would like to accomplish with SAGA tools? For example, what do you mean exactly by "adjusting p-values"?

Best regards,
    Volker