SaberNet DCS is a labor data collection system, designed to allow organizations to rapidly capture their labor data in real-time. Optimized for bar code input, DCS is the perfect way to automate and improve the accuracy of your time tracking.
Updates in version 2.0.8 include:
* New feature: An addition column in the Active Employee screen will display the elapsed time that an employee has been logged onto their current activity. This feature can be turned on or off with a new config file setting "elapsed_time".
* New feature: the notes field (if enabled) is now a multi-line TextView instead of a single line TextEntry. The size of the field can set in the config file with two new parameters "width" and "height" which are in a new parameter group "[notes]". The "show_notes" parameter which used to be in the "[gtk]" parameter group has also been moved into the new "[notes]" group and renamed to "enabled".
* Loading the available activity list has been optimized for speed. Requires the server to also be at version 2.0.8.
* The recent activity list (if enabled) will now be populated from the server.
* The customer attached to a job is now editable in DCS Web.
* The LaborDtl can now be edited in DCS Web even if the LaborHed is not closed yet.
* New graphical client configuration tool.
* The window size of the application will now be saved between sessions and restored.
* Job search results in DCS Web are now sorted with the most recent jobs first.
Download SaberNet DCS 2.0.8: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=97843
Project homepage: http://sabernetdcs.sourceforge.net/
Log in to post a comment.