* Very simple interface
* IE browser support
* Multi source support (segmented downloads)
* Hide hub (all tabs) window with ctrl+4 (sidebar)
* 5 favorites hub list instead one.
* close hub after 60 seconds if disconnected.
* close hub after 60 seconds if under threshold users.
* limit search result - default 2500 - you can change it in "other" .
* in public hub windows - if list get 404 error auto move to next list. no need to choose handily.
* you can change search interval (min 60 sec ) and search loop (min 30 minutes).
* more system tray information
* Drop slower downloads you decide
* Insert your IP automatically at startup
* Automatic backup of queue.xml, favorites.xml and sababadc.xml every 30 minutes
* Shortcut keys for all commands
* One search window from menu or more (default one)
* New commands
** Close all hubs
** Close all personal messages
** Connect to all favorite hubs
** Close all hubs under * users (you can change hub threshold)
** Close all search windows
** close all filelist
** Add all open hubs to favorites
* Magnet links go to queue window or search window
* HTTP links from chat window will open in integrated browser
* /g ***** - search in google
* /a9 ***** - search in a9 (amazon)
* /imdb ****** - search in imdb.com
* /e ****** - search in edb.com
* Select 35 hubs at once from public hubs window
* Kademlia support â€“ download from [[SababaDC]], [[RevConnect]] clients without needing to be in same hub
* See in the status bar the total number of users and total share in all hubs you are connected to
* All hub commands with middle click on mouse in window hubs (sidebar)
* Clock in status bar
* A count all users in your network in the status bar
* less cpu and ram
* preview player
* you can change chat history numbers lines
* check open ports
* more details in statistics window
* search windows - more useful features
* Hebrew and English setup... read more